Textile technology -Pri.Ma.Tex Srl new developments in textile technology Italy
Since 1997 Manifattura Pri.Ma.Tex S.r.l.
well knew his own mission: the
creation and development of innovative technical fabrics for DPI.
Research, innovation and technology competences always at the forefront, have led to the creation of the MULTIPROTECTIVE line, focused on conceive and creation of new technical fabrics, always following market's requests…even one step ahead.
modern industrial organization, a young and dynamic team of people works with the highest professionality, following meticulously all the stages of development and creation of our technical fabrics.
Accurate laboratory tests, the collaboration of
qualified engineersand the scrupulous attention for the product's quality, have permitted to Manifattura Pri.Ma.Tex S.r.l. to obtain fabrics each time more and more improved, certified according to the severe regulations regarding EN ISO such as:
- EN 12568. Foot and leg protectors – Foot and leg protectors — Requirements and test methods for footwear components – non-metallic toecaps
- EN – ISO 20344. Personal protective equipment - Test metods for footwear
- EN – ISO 20345. Personal protective equipment - Safety footwear
- EN 13595. Protective clothing for professional motorcycle riders
- UNI – EN – ISO 11611. Protective clothing for use in welding and allied processes
- UNI – EN – ISO 11612. Clothing to protect against heat and flame
- UNI – EN 15614. Protective clothing for firefighters
- EN 17249. Safety footwear with resistance to chain saw cutting
- UNI – EN 15090. Footwear for firefighters.